MRGB is dedicated to it's clients and to delivering quality projects in an organised and efficient manner.
With our roots stretching back to 1993 - founding member, Malcolm Grant, has grown the business through the principles of hard work, dedication, and pride. Previously trading as Agmac Construction, MRGB has evolved through the separation of an Agmac partnership and the new impetus of Malcolm's sons joining him in the business. MRGB continues to embody the same traits that the company has been built upon - Respect - Pride - Quality - Integrity
- Dedicated to its clients - working towards delivering projects that exceed the demands and expectations of our clients, while maintaining a strong relationship.
- Staff centric - with the end product a direct result of the collective effort of the workforce involved, we impart a sense of respect, pride, and integrity onto our staff. We also have a strong value focus on the relationship with the professional teams involved in our projects and take great pride in the relationships we have built with industry players over the years.
- Quality oriented - the core deliverable on all projects is quality. At MRGB, we strive to be quality oriented and to deliver projects which meet the highest of standards.
- Environment and Safety conscious - we understand and believe in the need for sustainable and safe working practices. We work closely with the industry professionals to ensure all projects meet the strict safety and environmental regulations.
- Honest and accountable - integrity is our differentiator. This is an extension of the MRGB culture of hard work and pride. We ensure we manage all spheres of the building process in a manner that we can be proud of.